Sunday, October 29, 2006

Rey Bustos to Teach at GNOMON!

Yes,it's true,I received the call October 2006 to teach my Ecorche'/Anatomy class there starting in January 2007. For those of you that may not know the Gnomon school,it is a highly respected animation and special effects school here in the SoCal area and I was honored to have been asked. It's now the fifth school/institution that I teach my beloved anatomy class. Gnomon will now join the list of places: Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, L.A. Academy of Figurative Art in Van Nuys, Cal State University,Los Angeles, and Disney Feature Animation in Burbank and now Gnomon in Hollywood. They are hoping to get my IMAGINATOMY class that I created for the entertainment designers at ACCD,which is really getting well known, it's a rare and amazing class. Anyway,I am happy to join with the great folks at Gnomon. I get asked to teach all ever the world but I don't like commuting...so fortunatley I have my home at the hub of everything..yes, life is sweet for Rey...the Anatomy Nut. Love and Marbles (marbles is prosperity in Reyspeak!), Rey Bustos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home